follow me

https://www.facebook.com/motherhoodandeverythinginbetween

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Recipe review

Its been a few weeks since my last post. Lots of changes are happening in my household, I will tell you about at a later date ;).  Anyway,  I began to follow a blog called Whisking Mama. It was recommended to me by a friend. I have made two recipes from her blog and they were both delicious and easy to follow.

Last night I made her Crispy Chicken Costoletta with Lemon Sauce. It was delicious! My husband (and neighbor) loved it. My kids were not too found of the sauce and thought the potatoes were spicy (they are not). But I would say its a winner.  I love the subtle sauce that brings the meal together. Also added lemon zest to the breading was a nice way to use all the lemon parts and bring extra flavor. You can get the recipe at 

http://www.whiskingmama.com/crispy-chicken-costoletta-lemon-sauce-2/#sthash.N7Pzw4oD.dpbs 

You can also find her Gouda Smashed potato recipe on her site as well. I loved it. The interesting ingredient was horseradish. 

In the past two years I have been invited to so many pampered chef parties. I am not a consultant of pampered chef, never would be and have never even hosted a party for them. I am not big on hosting such parties for many reason. BUT.....A few parties back I bought this three tray with grasping tool for breading meat or other such type of prep work and I LOVE IT. I was using 3 plates. It took up way too much space and it was a mess. I would highly recommend them at the next pampered chef party you get invited to. I think it was about 23 dollars. I do not use the grasping tool much but I love the trays. I used this for the breading of this meal.  Here is a picture of mine during this making this meal.

here is the link for the trays: http://www.pamperedchef.com/ordering/prod_details.tpc?prodId=16629


I also made her Sausage Rigatoni with Cream Sauce. I actually made this in a pinch. I had all the ingredients and I was looking for something to eat on my pinerest that was easy yet yummy. I would highly recommend this..my whole family gobbled it up quickly. It was a sophisticated taste and simple enough that the kids enjoyed it. You can get the recipe here

http://www.whiskingmama.com/sausage-rigatoni-with-cream-sauce/#sthash.qfH4tYfH.dpbs



Anyway, I hope you try out her recipes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment