follow me

https://www.facebook.com/motherhoodandeverythinginbetween

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Its been a while




Some people consider January 1 the beginning of the year, to me the beginning of the year is now...school is starting, life is getting back into order, schedules are being made, plans are being made. So I begin with some of my plans first about blogging/life.  Last year I decided to start blogging about our life and well life took over. I found myself not having the extra time to blog. I am going to give this a whirl again with some goals.

My blogging goals:

1.  I really do not know much about blogging, learn more and share with you all.

2. make at least 2 new posts per week (starting small is the key..)
****make sure to take pictures (this really should be hard but it is)

3. Share interesting things I read on my facebook page


Some other goals this fall for my life:


1. homeschool preschool my three year old, R. I use to be a preschool teacher so this should be simple.
*****do this at least 3 days per week at 9am. I am thinking Monday, Wednesday, Friday--no excuses
*****on this note, I need to make sure to take pictures and share with you our journey

2. Make sure I am leaving open time for grocery shopping, home work, cooking

3. Make sure I make time for people, real people not just on social media :)

4. Read my bible daily, I do this pretty well. I am going to try a more focused approach such as on patience...must be on my mind since I could use this with my three year old.

5. Spend time with my now...sigh...second grader alone. My favorite time of the day with her is before bed while we read and chat. We are currently reading Little House on the Prairie. The issue is that I am exhausted by this time...

6. Make sure I get at least 20 minutes of downtime at nap time without my phone, computer etc.

7. focused talk/alone time with my husband at night..without our phones in our hands..those messages/emails can wait :)



Those are some lofty goals for my time, phew. I look forward to sharing it all with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment