follow me

https://www.facebook.com/motherhoodandeverythinginbetween

Monday, May 19, 2014

DIY chalkboard toy labels

It's been a busy weekend here. We spent the weekend running all over for soccer, visiting family, baby shower, organizing toys, gardening, church. After attending a baby shower with many handmade gifts, I got the crafty bug. I came home and made these DIY chalkboard toy labels I have been meaning to do forever ago. 

Here is how to make them. 

You need:

Wood labels I got a pack like this ( although I forgot to take the one I used so these are from my Christmas stash) I bought it at hobby lobby 
Chalkboard paint ( got from hobby lobby)
Craft paint sponge
Some yarn. Twine or ribbon
Hot glue gun


Paint your labels with the sponge brush (and the sides) 

After they dry hot glue twine or ribbon ( I used twine) 
Then tie them around your basket or canvas. Here's some pics of ours! Super easy and cute!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment