follow me

https://www.facebook.com/motherhoodandeverythinginbetween

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My First Post


Today I am starting a new blog and believe me I am not professional writer. I am just living life and writing about it. I am focusing on Motherhood. That word is a loaded word. What is it exactly? It means so much. Its defined by each Mom out there. In my house there is not much I do not do. I am the consoler, the cook, the house keeper, the CEO of the home, the investor, the banker, the playmate, the friend, the planner, the police officer  and the educator. This list could go on and on. The purpose of my blog is to experiment things with my family and share it with all you.  I am in no way a expert on anything. I am working each and every day to better myself, my faith and my family. Some days I can have a wonderful feeling that I have it all together while the next day, I could completely fall apart. So This blog will be filled with the ups and downs of my life.


Now, about me. I am a Wife, Mother of two (5 and 1) and a stay at home Mom.  I enjoy many things. I love to read books, do crafts, try new things, play sports, play with my kids, socialize, knit, DIY, cook, drink coffee, update my home, budget (yes I like this)  and even watch TV.  This past year my first kid began school. Through her being in school I joined many leadership roles to enhance her learning. I may have over extended a bit :). This year I was the Vice President of the HSO (PTA), a girl scout leader and AWANA leader. So with my background in trying everything I decided to become a blogger lol.


I hope you enjoy this blog and I hope I can gain many new friendships through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment