follow me

https://www.facebook.com/motherhoodandeverythinginbetween

Saturday, May 31, 2014

End of year teacher gifts on a dime

This year I happened to be the chair of the teacher appreciation committee and the Vice President of the home and school organization (PTA).  I really tried to find inexpensive ways to appericate our teachers throughout the year, I will post about that later.

Today I want to share what we personally did to show my daughter teachers she made a huge impact on our lives. But I didn't want to spend a ton of money. I found this all about my teacher printout (link below) and laminated it for a keep sake. Then purchased some Chapstick with a cute saying ( see below). I really try to make gifts or anything I give to others useful and/or meaningful without breaking the bank. I hope this inspires you that you can be meaningful without spending a ton :).

All about my teacher link: http://www.wheelchairmommy.com/2013/end-of-year-teacher-gift/


No comments:

Post a Comment